a. Online membership payment will be collected via credit card through the online system. Anything collected over the amount to be paid to the State will be collected in a Voucher. Watch the NYS PTA Portal announcement page for when the Vouchers have been generated.
b. Members who pay the Unit directly will need to be followed by a payment to State.
c. Payments should be made to NYS PTA at least once a month. Remember to apply any outstanding Vouchers before calculating the payment amount. Click here for the Payment Dues Slip.
6. The membership enrollment year will end on May 31 st . Any membership collected after this date will be applied to the next membership year.
7. Questions? See the NYS PTA membership page for more details. Please do not hesitate to contact:
Western Region Membership Chair
Western Region Director
NYS Membership Chair
Congratulations and thank you for volunteering to be part of your unit's leadership team as Membership Chair. Here are some "Get Started" steps to help you ease into the position (or for quick reference if you are a returning chair.)
1. Work with your Unit's President to be entered into the NYS PTA Portal as the Membership Chair. This needs to be done annually - membership chairs entered will not carry over from year to year.
2. Once you have been listed as Membership Chair for your Unit and have received your
credentials, you can log into the NYS PTA Portal here: https://nyspta.force.com/login
3. Share this link with your potential membership:
https://nyspta.force.com/NewMemberRegistration?unit=19-XXX where XXX is the 3-digit
number assigned specifically to your unit.
4. Any memberships that are received by the Unit directly, can be entered into the NYS PTA Portal using the Add Paid Members button. Click here for a sample PTA form and here for a sample PTSA form.
5. Payments - Please review this video on how to pay NYS PTA for outstanding members:
All membership purchased through a local unit will include membership to the unit's region and NYS PTA.
PTA Membership has its benefits! Check out the list of benefits available to all NYS PTA members by clicking here!
The invitation to join PTA is a standing invitation and has no time-table - it should be offered year-round.
Membership is open to anyone interested in the health, safety and welfare of children and youth in New York State. Memberships can be purchased through a local unit to through the Online Membership System.
Making every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
Already a member? Ask another member to join and when they do share your name, your +1 name, unit(s) joined with Region Director Patty Frazier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Western Region PTA